My friend, Connie invited us over for tacos one day and to my surprise, she was making tortillas from scratch. They probably aren't "authentic" as one reviewer suggested, but this is the way she does it. It was impressive anyway!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using electric mixer, mix all ingredients together.
- 2Heat griddle to medium heat.
- 3Spray griddle with mist of oil.
- 4Using 1/2 cup measuring cup, fill about 2/3 full with batter.
- 5Spread batter out onto griddle with spoon.
- 6Cook 2 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Corn Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 404.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g