1/1 Photo of Homemade Corn Syrup Substitute ( Simple Syrup )
Posted by request. Times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat to a simmer and put cover for 3 minutes to get sugar crystals off the sides of the pan.
- 4Uncover and simmer, stirring often, until it reaches the soft ball stage.
- 5Cool and store in a covered container at room temperature.
- 6Your syrup should keep for about 2 months.
- 7Makes about 2 cups.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Corn Syrup Substitute ( Simple Syrup )
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 199.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g