Recipe by StephanieNS
Super easy way to make your own chips at home. Great dipped in salsa or guacamole.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut each tortilla in half, and then cut each half into 3 separate pieces.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and place the tortilla triangles on it.
- Quickly spritz the triangles with nonstick spray and then sprinkle salt on top of them.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 8 minutes, making sure to flip them halfway through.
- Enjoy with salsa or guacamole.