1/1 Photo of Homemade Cookie, Caramel and Chocolate Candy Bars
I got this recipe from one of my 5 telephone company cookbooks! It's very easy and delicious. I've had to give it out many times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9"x13" pan with Club crackers.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs, both sugars, milk and margarine in glass bowl.
- 3Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 4Stir, then microwave on high for 3 more minutes.
- 5Stir, then pour over crackers in pan.
- 6Add another layer of Club crackers.
- 7Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in another glass bowl.
- 8Microwave for 1 minute.
- 9Stir until smooth.
- 10Spread over 2nd layer of crackers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Cookie, Caramel and Chocolate Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (883 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g