Recipe by CaramelPie
I got this recipe from one of my 5 telephone company cookbooks! It's very easy and delicious. I've had to give it out many times.
Top Review by Mommy2five
I've not made this recipe yet but will soon. I wanted to share a tip. I used to make a similar recipe called pine bark. With that recipe we would freeze it and break it apart like peanut brittle. Much easier than cutting.
- Club crackers
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9"x13" pan with Club crackers.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, both sugars, milk and margarine in glass bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir, then microwave on high for 3 more minutes.
- Stir, then pour over crackers in pan.
- Add another layer of Club crackers.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in another glass bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread over 2nd layer of crackers.