I got this recipe from one of my 5 telephone company cookbooks! It's very easy and delicious. I've had to give it out many times.
- Line a 9"x13" pan with Club crackers.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, both sugars, milk and margarine in glass bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir, then microwave on high for 3 more minutes.
- Stir, then pour over crackers in pan.
- Add another layer of Club crackers.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in another glass bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread over 2nd layer of crackers.