Recipe by grandma2969
Includes Mocha Coffee, Orange Cappuccino, and Viennese Coffee...see note below for these variations..
Top Review by lauralie41
This recipe sounds very similar to the International Coffees KopyCat recipe. I have made the Viennese recipe and it is very good. I enjoyed it better than the actual brand name coffee.
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 6 pieces hard candies, lifesavers..orange finely crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- First three ingredients are for Basic coffee mix.
- sugar, non dairy creamer, instant coffee granules.
- For Mocha.then you add 2 tsps baking cocoa.
- Orange Cappuccino coffee -- 6 whole orange livesavers.finely crushed.
- Viennese Coffee:.
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- COMBINE COFFEE MIX INGREDIENTS.Store in an airtight container.
- To prepare, combine mix with 8 cups of boiling water or use 2 tbls mix per cup., stir until dissolved.
- To prepare any of the flavored coffee -- add the additional ingredients to the basic mix before adding the water.You might want to make this up in your desired flavor choice.
- Yield 8 servings per basic batch --
- 3/4 cup if actual yield -- .