Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Includes Mocha Coffee, Orange Cappuccino, and Viennese Coffee...see note below for these variations..
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 6 pieces hard candies, lifesavers..orange finely crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First three ingredients are for Basic coffee mix.
- sugar, non dairy creamer, instant coffee granules.
- For Mocha.then you add 2 tsps baking cocoa.
- Orange Cappuccino coffee -- 6 whole orange livesavers.finely crushed.
- Viennese Coffee:.
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- COMBINE COFFEE MIX INGREDIENTS.Store in an airtight container.
- To prepare, combine mix with 8 cups of boiling water or use 2 tbls mix per cup., stir until dissolved.
- To prepare any of the flavored coffee -- add the additional ingredients to the basic mix before adding the water.You might want to make this up in your desired flavor choice.
- Yield 8 servings per basic batch --
- 3/4 cup if actual yield -- .
This recipe sounds very similar to the International Coffees KopyCat recipe. I have made the Viennese recipe and it is very good. I enjoyed it better than the actual brand name coffee.