Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Perfect for smoothies!!!
Make and share this Homemade Coconut Milk recipe from Food.com.
- Drain the water inside the coconut by drilling three holes in the soft three holes at the top of the coconut (there are youtube videos to show you how). Then Crack your coconut!
- After cracking coconut and peeling off the inner brown layer to expose only the white meat.
- Cut meat into 1/2 inch chunks and add to blender along with remaining ingredients.
- LIQUEFY for about 1 and a half.
- Place cheese cloth over container/pitcher. Poor mixture through cheese cloth and squeeze all the liquid out.
- COCONUT MILK!
- Use quickly, it only lasts a couple days refrigerated. :(.