Recipe by Chef Mommie
This sounds really easy! Someone please tell me how/where to buy cheesecloth and I will make it myself! Dh got me Cheesecloth!!! Thank you everyone that let me know! Now I just gotta get this done!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-size kettle, heat the water, but do not bring it to a boil.
- Place the coconut in a blender and add 1 cup of the hot water.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Place a colander in a bowl and line the colander with 4 thicknesses of cheesecloth.
- Pour the blended coconut mixture into the cheesecloth and twist to extract the milk, letting the milk go into the bowl.
- Return the coconut pulp to the blender and add the remaining 1/2 cup of hot water. Blend for 1-2 minutes, strain and press through the cheesecloth into the bowl.