Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the book Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox. I've just made and used this for myself. It did burn me a little on my lips, but the burning sensation was gone when I rinsed my mouth with clean water. This mouthwash(which has anesthetic properties due to the clove oil in it) is good to use if you have sensitive teeth and gums. I hope you love this as much as I did!
- 1⁄4 cup rum or 1⁄4 cup vodka or 1⁄4 cup gin
- 1⁄2 cup distilled water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove oil
- Mix everything together and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Pour 4 tsps.
- in a glass and rinse your mouth for 30 seconds.
- Enjoy the refreshing clove taste and smell in your mouth!