1 hr 10 mins
Use this easy to make clay for kids crafts they can paint - good for Christmas decorations or just rainy day fun. From Homebasics Fall 2004.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and salt in mixing bowl.
- 2Gradually add water and vegetable oil.
- 3Combine until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- 4Mould into desired shapes.
- 5Bake at 250 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 6Remove and let cool completely.
- 7Paint and spray with acrylic spray.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Clay
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 969.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 113183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 25.8 g