Danny Beason's Note:
Better Homes & Gardens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, bring heavy cream, milk,vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks to a simmer and cook for 12 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2In a bowl, combine sugar and egg yolks.
- 3Very slowly add cream mixture, a little at a time, stirring constantly until eggs are warm to the touch.
- 4Add mixture back to the saucepan and cook over low hear until the mixture coats the back of the spoon.
- 5Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- 6Refrigerate until chilled.
- 7Remove the vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks.
- 8Freeze according to ice cream manufacture's directions.
- 9This makes a small freezer of ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Cinnamon Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5235.1
- Calories from Fat 3894
- Total Fat 432.6 g
- Saturated Fat 255.0 g
- Cholesterol 3667.4 mg
- Sodium 840.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 277.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 253.2 g
- Protein 80.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: