1/2 Photos of Homemade Christmas Ornaments
2 hrs 20 mins
Bella Rachelle's Note:
This is a great recipe for making non edible Christmas ornaments. I just made these with my kids and the recipe works great. You will enjoy making these with your loved ones, I did!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Mix the above 3 ingredients until combined thoroughly. I will add that the recipe calls for 4 cups of flour, but I probably had to add another 1/2 to 3/4 cups of flour to get a consistency that was pliable enough to roll with the rolling pin without being sticky.
- 3Roll out with rolling pin until it is about 1/4 in or less thick.
- 4FYI-depending on the size of the cookie cutter you may get more or less ornaments.
- 5Use cookie cutters to make individual ornaments.
- 6Place on cookie sheet, make a hole at the top for the ribbon to go through and bake for 2 hours at 200 degrees. Do not turn the ornaments over. However I do turn over once they are out of the oven so that the it dries completely.
- 7Once dried, paint and design as desired, place ribbon and hang on tree!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3773.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g