Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cook at Home in Chinese Henry Low 1950; he uses don mein noodles; I am using spaghetti.this does NOT taste like store bought , its good but different
- Cut cooked noodles into 4 inch pieces.( i just used whole they break pretty easily ).
- the oil will rise up when you add noodles be careful
- Put noodles in peanut oil at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 minute.
- Crank up oil to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook noodles again until browned, stirring constantly.
- Remove and add salt if desired.