1/1 Photo of Homemade Chow Mein Noodles Jow Mein
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Cook at Home in Chinese Henry Low 1950; he uses don mein noodles; I am using spaghetti.this does NOT taste like store bought , its good but different
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cooked noodles into 4 inch pieces.( i just used whole they break pretty easily ).
- 2the oil will rise up when you add noodles be careful
- 3Put noodles in peanut oil at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 minute.
- 4Crank up oil to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5Cook noodles again until browned, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove and add salt if desired.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chow Mein Noodles Jow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (1098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4241.8
- Calories from Fat 3903
- Total Fat 433.7 g
- Saturated Fat 73.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 14.8 g