Recipe by Sherrybeth
Got this recipe from a Sugar Bowl cookbook. Tried it out one day when I was out of Hershey's and it works great. Son loves it.
Top Review by hannah234
This was so good! The flavor was so perfect. However, it was thinner than what I wanted so I added a Tablespoon of flour. It didn't change the taste but it made it just the perfect thickness. Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, water, cocoa and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Serve as you would on anything that you need Hershey's syrup for.