Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really tasty chocolate spread, high in protein and good fats (and calories too if you're greedy!). This one really helps with chocolate/ sweet food cravings.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (whole earth)
- 1 tablespoon organic cocoa powder (green and blacks)
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 3 -4 tablespoons water
- Mix ingredients in a bowl. Smooth or Crunchy peanut butter. Use no added salt/oil variety if possible.
- Add water to create desired consistency.
- More cocoa for a richer paste - good quality cocoa only!
- Too much honey can spoil it!
It's a great spread for when we want something sweet with chocolate. Thanks ProjeKt :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
This is a great recipe for when you just really want a little something sweet, but don't want to overdo it. I used dutch process cocoa and dissolved it in the water and honey before adding the peanut butter. I made this a second time and added a big spoonful of marshmallow fluff, just to see how it would taste. (very yummy.) My husband and two-year-old gobbled it up/