Recipe by Mary in LA.
This is better tasting pudding then the kind you make from a mix.
Top Review by coviedo2009
I chose this Chocolate pudding recipe for it's simple ingredients, but it turned out to be so good I had to keep making it over and over again. It's fast, it simple, it does not require very many ingredients and the directions are simple and easy to understand. It makes great chocolate gravy too! Thank you for your post!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- M&M's plain chocolate candy (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar,cocoa, salt and cornstarch.
- Gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat;boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes.
- Chill until serving.
- Sprinkle with M&M's if desired.