Recipe by Lali
This is very easy and so good
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Dearest Lali, I have just finished making this & within the last 10 minutes this has become my most favourite pudding, I love it more than I could ever put down in words, it is so easy to make, so tasty, the colour is so "sexy", the taste is yummmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmy and I think if I wasn't on a health kick, I would have finished it all just now only:) I think I could eat the hands of the person who typed this delicious recipe, oh I love it soo osoooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I request the founders of Recipezaar to make it the RECIPE OF THE DAY soon, it's so tasty and so easy, I hope every person in this world gets to eat this and moreover share it with many more! Last but not the least, A JUMBO SIZED HUG TO U for this ooooooh special yummmmmmy lovely pudding.
- 5 eggs, separated (6 or 7 if small)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 -3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat yolks with sugar, milk, salt, vanilla, corn starch and choc chips.
- Heat on medium heat.
- Stir constantly (I prefer using a double boiler) Don't let it burn.
- When it thickens pour into dishes or pie shell.
- Use the egg whites for your meringue if so desired.