Why pay the extra money for those so called energy/protein bars you find at the store? most contain sugar alcohols and other stuff that is not very good for you. These are quick, easy, and much more healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 350f degrees.
- 2chop oats in a food processor or blender
- 3mix all ingredients completely, except oil, in large bowl.
- 4use oil to grease a 9x9 baking dish, line bottom of dish w/ foil (so they dont stick) and pour mixture into pan.
- 5cook for 25 minutes. let cool before cutting into 6 bars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate protein powder