Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
Why pay the extra money for those so called energy/protein bars you find at the store? most contain sugar alcohols and other stuff that is not very good for you. These are quick, easy, and much more healthy!
- pre-heat oven to 350f degrees.
- chop oats in a food processor or blender
- mix all ingredients completely, except oil, in large bowl.
- use oil to grease a 9x9 baking dish, line bottom of dish w/ foil (so they dont stick) and pour mixture into pan.
- cook for 25 minutes. let cool before cutting into 6 bars.
Calories:346 Fat:14.6g (unsaturated), Sugar:16g, Protein:23g, Carbs:31