1/2 Photos of Homemade Chocolate Marshmallow Cream (Fluff)
Found at preparedpantry.com, this recipe lets you take your marshmallow cream dreams a step further. Suggestions for use included sandwich cookies + layer cake filling & frosting. I cannot help but think this would also be very good as a simple garnish for spec desserts & a kid-pleaser after-school snack when spread on a flour tortilla filled w/banana slices. *ENJOY* (Times & servings were not given & have been estimated. Time for mixture to cool was not included.)
My Private Note
1 oz se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a very clean glass or metal bowl, beat the egg whites & cream of tartar till light & foamy.
- 2W/the mixer still running, sprinkle in the 2 tbsp of sugar, cont beating till soft peaks form & set aside.
- 3In a sml saucepan, mix the water, corn syrup & granulated sugar together. Cook over med heat till it boils & comes to the firm ball stage (246°). Do not overcook.
- 4Drizzle the hot syrup into the egg whites w/the mixer running on low.
- 5Turn the mixer to high & beat for 5-6 min or till the sauce is very fluffy & the consistency of marshmallow cream. Beat in the extract & cocoa.
- 6NOTE: Allow the mixture to cool completely b4 using or refrigerate for later use.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chocolate Marshmallow Cream (Fluff)
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g