Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from the Tropical Traditions link and posting here so I don't lose it. I am diabetic and miss my CHOCOLATE and this is pretty good. It wasn't sweet enough for me so I added a smidgen of Stevia Blend and it worked great. You could use Splenda, too. I guessed on amounts made.
- 1⁄4 cup gold label virgin coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup expeller pressed coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- Melt oil if needed.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- pour into molds about, 1 tablespoon each.
- place in fridge or freezer. sets up in about 10-15 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated.