Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I adopted this recipe and will be making the chips soon.
- 1 baking potato, Unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Slice unpeeled baking potato into very thin slices.
- In bowl, toss potato slices with dressing until evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake about 20 minute or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once after 10 minute.
I followed the recipes step by step. The chips not only did not become crispy (they were a bit soggy and soft), it burnt! I only baked it for 15 minutes too. I had a big mess to clean up. Will not make this again.
These chips had a nice flavor but, after making 2 batches, I just could not get them to crisp up without burning. I never could cook them for the full 20 minutes, more like 15.
Ok, these are just totally nummy. The dressing gives them a nice bold taste with no fat which is what I look for. Thanks for the recipe this one I have to keep !!