Top Tweak by huskinsjeanette
I put pinto bean 2 cans 2 table spoons each of chili powder and toco powder.Did not put garlic,kidney beans,ground cumin and bell pepper.How many pp points would that be for one cup?
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 large bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in olive oil with onions, garlic, and green peppers.
- Drain excess fat and add remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on medium-low heat, covered, for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and diced onion.