1/2 Photos of Homemade Chicken Stock (Harry Caray's)
2 hrs 15 mins
from Harry Caray's Restaurant Cookbook, the official home plate of the Chicago cubs. Also used for Chicken Vesuvio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in large stockpot at medium heat.
- 2Add and brown chicken bones at both sides.
- 3Add rest of ingredients except water and saute until onions are translucent.
- 4Add the water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours until liquid is reduced by 1/3.
- 5Strain. The stock can be frozen for later use.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chicken Stock (Harry Caray's)
Serving Size: 1 (2857 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: