Recipe by jenny_aggie07
I typically don't like chicken spaghetti but my neighbor made it and I loved it so much that she gave me her reciepe.
- 2 lbs fryer (deboned and cut up)
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes spaghetti
- 2 lbs American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 2 lb. fryer (deboned and cut up).
- Mix 2 boxes spaghetti and 2 lbs. Velveeta.
- Saute butter, onion, celery and garlic.
- Add mushrooms and pimentos. Then arrange in layers - chicken, spaghetti, vegetables and then pour 3/4 cup broth over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.