Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my recipe. I made it about 2 years ago. My family loves it.
Make and share this Homemade Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen vegetables
- 2 potatoes
- 2 pieces boneless skinless chicken
- 1 onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Jiffy baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Boil together the vegetables, potatoes, chicken, and onion.
- Put in a casserole pan.
- Put on top the cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Mix and put on top of the soup the jiffy mix, eggs, and the milk.
- Bake on 350°F for 35-40 minutes.