Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I'm yet to try this recipe. It was in this week's Young Times, the recipe was submitted by Iram Iqbal from Dubai. The number of servings is a wild guess.
- 1 kg boneless chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- oil, to fry
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon ajinomoto
- Firstly, cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- Keep aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients to make a paste.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the paste for an hour.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in oil till golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.