Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very basic recipe, feel free to add any spices you wish.
Make and share this Homemade Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- In a shallow dish mix bread crumbs and dry seasonings, set close to your workspace.
- Cut uncooked chicken into bite size cubes.
- Brush each cube with barbecue sauce.
- Dip each cube into bread crumb mixture and place onto foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 400F or until internal temperature reads 170F.
We really enjoyed these little tasties! Easy to make a delightful in the eating! Made the recipe as given, then made a sauce for them with a combo of equal measures of BBQ sauce & whole berry cranberry sauce! Another wonderful keeper of a recipe for my collection! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]