Recipe by MrsPippi
Very basic recipe, feel free to add any spices you wish.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
We really enjoyed these little tasties! Easy to make a delightful in the eating! Made the recipe as given, then made a sauce for them with a combo of equal measures of BBQ sauce & whole berry cranberry sauce! Another wonderful keeper of a recipe for my collection! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup coarse unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish mix bread crumbs and dry seasonings, set close to your workspace.
- Cut uncooked chicken into bite size cubes.
- Brush each cube with barbecue sauce.
- Dip each cube into bread crumb mixture and place onto foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 400F or until internal temperature reads 170F.