1/1 Photo of Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Therese Crosby's Note:
This is my recipe for chicken noodle soup. Everyone loves my soup on a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For Noodles: Mix egg, oil, salt, and water together.
- 2Add all purpose flour until it becomes a soft dough.
- 3Roll dough out on a floured surface to very thin.
- 4Let dry for at least 3 hours.
- 5Cut into small noodle sized strips.
- 6For soup: Cover chicken with water in a large stove top pot.
- 7Add chicken broth, carrots, celery, garlic and onions.
- 8Boil until chicken is done.
- 9Remove chicken and debone.
- 10Place chicken back in pot.
- 11Add additional water to soup mixture if needed, usually about 4 cups.
- 12Bring soup mixture to boil and then add noodles.
- 13Boil soup until noodles are soft and ready to eat.
- 14Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 712.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.7 g