Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Since I got the Magic Bullet I have been making lots of slushies and smoothies. I got a craving for cherry so I decided to see if I could make my own syrup. This is what I came up with.
- Heat water and sugar in a saucepan over low to medium heat. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- When sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool 30 minutes.
- Add cherry extract and red food coloring stir well.
- Pour into a glass container with lid and use as needed.
- NOTE: You can use any flavor extract to make different flavors.