Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this tonight because I wanted to have something different for supper. My boyfriend doesn't like to try new recipes, but he likes this one. I hope you like it. The recipe makes enough for 3 people.
- 12 ounces minute steaks, cut up into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- swiss cheese, sliced
- Heat oil on griddle until hot.
- Cut up the onion and cook them until soft.
- Add the box of SteakUmms and mushrooms.
- Cook until there is no red left.
- Add the cheese slices until melted (if you don’t want to melt them on the steak, melt the cheese in the microwave about 14 seconds or.
- until completely melted).
Nice for a quick meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was a really quick and easy recipe to make. My family loved, I thought my kids wouldn't touch it because of the onions but they loved it also. This is a keeper.