Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great appetizer for any holiday gathering or party. My sister gave me this recipes about two months ago and I have had nothing but rave reviews.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) light cream cheese
- 1 ounce sliced almonds (optional)
- Ritz cracker
- Let the cream cheese and Velveeta come to room temperature.
- Mix the cream cheese and Velveeta together with a mixer. (It is easier to chop up the velveeta before this step.).
- Let chill for 1 hour.
- Form cheese into ball and cover with almonds.
- Cover and store in refigerator until served.
- Serve with crackers.
Sounded easy and made it for the ladies at school. Simple.