- 1 cup graham cracker, broken into small pieces
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 banana
- sugar (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- You need a container with a firmly secured lid for this one.
- Place graham crackers and corn flakes in container.
- Add cinnamon and sugar in desired amounts.
- Close lid and shake it up.
- Store for later usage.
- When you are ready to eat the cereal, add some to bowl.
- Take either 1 banana or half a banana and slice into thin half-circles.
- Fry in non-stick skillet, flipping when bottoms are slightly browned.
- Add to cereal, stir up, add milk, enjoy.