- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 cups popped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, br.
- sugar, corn syrup and salt in a heavy saucepan, then cook it 5 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- This will make it foam up.
- Immediately pour over popcorn and stir well.
- Turn into 2 large baking pans.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.