Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Put a bowl of this and the table and it will go quickly, be prepared to make more.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) bag microwave popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- also need microwave-safe bowl and paper sack twice the size of the cooked bag popcorn.
- Pour cooked bag of microwave popcorn into small to medium size paper bag & set aside.
- In bowl, stir melted margarine, sugar, corn syrup & vanilla and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add baking soda and stir well.
- Pour bowl’s mixture into paper sack of popcorn.
- Both shake and stir well.
- Put entire sack in microwave for 1 minute and then shake again.
- Pour over cookie sheet to cool.