These are so good! like a Kit Kat bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a third of the crackers (about 25) in the bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- 2In a saucepan melt butter add the milk,graham cracker crumbs and sugars. Bring to a boil and then boil stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- 3Pour half of the mixture over the crackers,spread to cover.
- 4Place about 25 more crackers on top.
- 5Spread with remaining sugar mixture. Top with 25 more crackers.
- 6In a saucepan over low heat stir peanut butter and chips until melted and smooth spread over crackers.
- 7Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2190.8
- Calories from Fat 1201
- Total Fat 133.4 g
- Saturated Fat 62.7 g
- Cholesterol 174.8 mg
- Sodium 1812.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 155.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g