Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Quick, Simple, and Tasty! This recipe can me made with or without the anchovies, and garlic may be added to enhance the garlic flavour!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 anchovies
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 egg, coddled
- To Coddle Egg: (lightly poach to pasteurize).
- Heat pot of water on stove to just about boiling.
- Break egg into pot and let cook for one minute.
- Remove with slotted spoon and put directly into blender.
- Mix remaining ingredients into blender. (note: egg should be quite raw when it comes out).