Recipe by nguthrie85
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Quick, Simple, and Tasty! This recipe can me made with or without the anchovies, and garlic may be added to enhance the garlic flavour!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 anchovies
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 egg, coddled
Directions See How It's Made
- To Coddle Egg: (lightly poach to pasteurize).
- Heat pot of water on stove to just about boiling.
- Break egg into pot and let cook for one minute.
- Remove with slotted spoon and put directly into blender.
- Mix remaining ingredients into blender. (note: egg should be quite raw when it comes out).