Iowa Mom's Note:
Good homemade cabbage slaw that is versatile, you can add the fresh veggies that your family loves and leave out the ones they don't!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- diced green pepper (optional)
- diced yellow pepper (optional)
- diced red pepper (optional)
- diced spicy bell pepper (optional)
- diced onion (optional)
- diced celery (optional)
- 1Mix salad dressing and all spices, thin to desired consistency with milk. Set aside.
- 2Give both types of cabbage a course dice or grate through the cheese grater.
- 3Prepare rest veggies either dicing or grating them.
- 4Mix veggies with prepared sauce, best if left to sit in the refrigerator all day or over night.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Cabbage Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 56.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: