Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
very good and easy to make
Make and share this Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, beat egg; stir in buttermilk and oil.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir just until large lumps disappear.
- Lightly grease heated griddle.
- A few drops of water sprinkled on griddle sizzle and bounce when heat is just right.
- Pour batter, about 1/4 of a cup at a time and bake other side.
- *** To make buttermilk; pour 1 T. of vinegar into liquid measuring cup. Fill the rest of the cup, to the 1 cup line, with milk. The acid in the vinegar will cause the milk to form a type of buttermilk, suitable or baking.**.
It was very good with strawberry puree and fresh strawberries. I just omitted the salt. The texture was perfect. Not too thin and not too thick. Thanks Tiffany :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game