Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I needed a recipe to use up my candy corn, This recipe is great. It's texture is similar to the candy bar.
- 1 lb candy corn
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips (see tip below)
- 1 (16 -18 ounce) jar peanut butter, creamy
- • Line a 9X9 inch pan with wax paper.
- • Melt the candy corn in medium bowl, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth, stir in peanut butter until well mixed, may be lumpy, not completely smooth.
- • Pour into wax paper lined pan.
- • Place in freezer for 10-20 minutes or until firm.
- • Take the candy bars out of pan, cut into bite size pieces.
- • Melt the chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- • Use a fork to dip bar into chocolate coat all sides, tap to remove excess chocolate and place on a wax paper lined sheet.
- • When you have covered all bars in the chocolate mix, place back in freezer until firm about 10 minutes.
- Tips: I found I did not have enough chocolate chips to completely cover all bars, so I just poured the rest on top of the bars I had left over. They were just as good.