Recipe by MelissaO'
I needed to make a snack for something, and I had a few boxes of Cheez-Its in my pantry needing a use. I started searching the internet for something to make (honestly was thinking some type of a bar something - it didn't need to be sweet), when I came across this on another site. Because I prefer this one, I thought I would add it here. Tried a couple and I was hooked! It'll have people scratching their heads!
- 1 (13 2/3 ounce) box Cheez-It crackers (not cheese nips!)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar smooth peanut butter
- 16 ounces baker's dipping chocolate (or Chocolate Almond Bark)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter onto Cheez-It and then sandwich with another Cheez-It.
- Continue until you have a good pile of sandwiches.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each sandwich into the chocolate, lift with a fork, and then place on wax paper or foil.
- Continue with remaining sandwiches, and then place in fridge 30 minutes to harden.