I needed to make a snack for something, and I had a few boxes of Cheez-Its in my pantry needing a use. I started searching the internet for something to make (honestly was thinking some type of a bar something - it didn't need to be sweet), when I came across this on another site. Because I prefer this one, I thought I would add it here. Tried a couple and I was hooked! It'll have people scratching their heads!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 2/3 ounce) box Cheez-It crackers (not cheese nips!)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar smooth peanut butter
- 16 ounces baker's dipping chocolate (or Chocolate Almond Bark)
- 1Spread peanut butter onto Cheez-It and then sandwich with another Cheez-It.
- 2Continue until you have a good pile of sandwiches.
- 3Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- 4Dip each sandwich into the chocolate, lift with a fork, and then place on wax paper or foil.
- 5Continue with remaining sandwiches, and then place in fridge 30 minutes to harden.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade "butterfingers"
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 75
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: