Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My family loves this ice cream. You can replace the butterfingers with oreo cookies by adding small package oreo cookies (broken).
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pet milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterfinger candy bars (cut into pieces)
- 3 -4 cups milk (add to the fill line)
- Mix well and pour into freezer can.
- Freeze in electric freezer until firm.
Mmmm, this was too good! We don't have Butterfinger bars in this country so I subbed a local peanutbutter candy instead. I just mixed the whole thing up in my Kitchenaid mixer and then poured it into a large freezer Tupperware and froze it overnight. We had this with chocolate sauce on top and it was divine!