1/2 Photos of Homemade Butterfinger Candy Bars
Shelby Jo's Note:
Found this online...have to try it out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb candy corn
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 16 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating
- 1Melt candy corn in microwave on high 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking in 15-second intervals til melted, stirring after each interval. Stir in peanut butter.
- 2Spread mixture in an 8x8 pan lined with parchment. Cool completely.
- 3Cut into squares. Dip in melted chocolate candy coating. Lay on waxed paper to set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Butterfinger Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2667.3
- Calories from Fat 2057
- Total Fat 228.5 g
- Saturated Fat 47.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2082.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.2 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 113.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored candy coating