Recipe by YummySmellsca
Normally I abstain from any sort of candy making, but these were so simple to do (and delicious to eat) I couldn't help it! Depending on the nut or seed butter you pick, the flavour can be whatever you please. Try roasted cashew butter for a real treat!
- 1 1⁄2 cups candy corn
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (use crunchy peanut for traditional flavour) or 1⁄2 cup sunflower seed butter (use crunchy peanut for traditional flavour)
- 1⁄3 cup crushed granola cereal or 1⁄3 cup crunchy flake cereal
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a loaf pan with parchment, making sure to cover all sides.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt candy corn, checking and stirring frequently.
- Immediately stir in the nut butter and cereal until fully combined.
- Press mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan and cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars.
- Dip bars in the chocolate to evenly coat.