1/3 Photos of Homemade Butter Pecan Ice Cream
5 hrs 25 mins
Here is a simple, but totally decadent recipe for butter pecan ice cream that is made in the ice cream maker. So easy to make with fabulous results. Much better than store bought. Great for a hot summer day...or any time of the year for that matter. Cook time includes freeze time that varies from machine to machine. Whole pecan nuts can be used instead of the chopped!
My Private Note
batch i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the light cream, sugar and butter into a saucepan and mix together over a low heat.
- 2Stir until the mixture starts to bubble around the edges.
- 3Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow to cool.
- 4When the mixture is cold transfer it to an ice cream maker and stir in the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- 5Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions but remember to add the pecan nuts as the ice cream starts to harden.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2892.7
- Calories from Fat 2463
- Total Fat 273.6 g
- Saturated Fat 159.9 g
- Cholesterol 884.5 mg
- Sodium 527.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 57.7 g
- Protein 29.1 g