Recipe by Charmed
Posted in response to a request. It actually makes approximately 3/4 cup butter but it wouldn't take a fraction.
Top Review by Rita~
This I did for the fun of it. It just too easy to buy it. The butter came out very light and creamy. The directions didn`t state how long to drain it. I put it into a yogurt strainer and placed it into the fridge for 6 hours.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the cream into the blender container and cover.
- Blend on the lowest speed until the cream begins to thicken around the blades.
- While continuing to blend, pour the ice water through the opening in the lid.
- Raise the speed to the 4th lowest speed and blend until butter forms, about 2 minutes longer.
- Transfer the butter into a strainer to drain.
- Then pack it into a butter mold or form into squares and chill.