Recipe by RECIPE ADDICT
You can tweak with the spices according to your personal tastes, I like mine with a good sage taste.After its all mixed you can fry a tiny patty about a Tabls. and taste it and maybe you want to add more of something, just make it your own!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sage
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon savory
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Put all the spices in a small bowl and mix them up with your fingers.
- Work it into the pork after sprinkling it all over the meat. Try not to mash it around too much, otherwise the sausage will be too tight.