1/7 Photos of Homemade Bread Bowls
2 hrs 18 mins
Sher Shields's Note:
Easy recipe to make bread bowls from scratch with very few ingredients!
My Private Note
bread b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a Bosch or Kitchen Aid mixer, put yeast, sugar, salt, hot water, and olive oil in the mixer.
- 2Gradually add the flour until the dough has sufficiently scraped everything off the sides of the mixing bowl. Continue to mix on low for 8-10 minutes.
- 3Remove and cover with plastic wrap - let the dough rise until doubles in size (about 30 minutes).
- 4Grease 2 cookie sheets and sprinkle with corn meal.
- 5Punch down the dough and make tennis ball-size dough balls (about 8-12, depending on how large you want your bread bowls).
- 6Place on cookie sheet with no more than 6 to a cookie sheet (don't let them touch). Let them rise for another 30 minutes.
- 7Bake each cookie sheet at 400 for 18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Bread Bowls
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 658.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g