Prep 1 hr
Cook 2160 hrs
I clipped this from the local newspaper and posted it for safekeeping. Looks easy and good for those cold winter nights or maybe a nice addition to a cake(?) There are no exact measurements so I guessed. The instructions listed are exactly as it was printed. You will need a one gallon jar with a lid. Servings and cook time are only listed because they have to.
- Stuff a one gallon jar with fresh ripe fruit.
- If plums or cherries are used, take pits out.
- If berries are used, leave whole.
- If pears or apples are used, cut them, leaving out the cores.
- Add 2 to 3 cups sugar.
- Cover with vodka.
- Put a lid on the jar.
- Let stand for 2 to 3 months.