Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious, creamy cheese spread that is a fraction of the cost of the real thing.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sage, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Grate garlic using a ver fine grater and add to cheese mixture. Add lemon juice, herbs and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Shape the cheese into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and chill before serving.